CHRONICLES

Monday 9 May 2016

B4. MY MOTHER'S SECRET // M2. ZOOTOPIA M3. ALLEGIANT


Nobody is perfect and since no one ever reads this blog, HECK, I can compile all the books and films I read/watched into one month who no feeling of guilt whatsoever! So here it goes. The books I have read thus far and films I have watched (minus my subpar reviews).
  1. My Mother's Secret: interwoven stories comprised of the hidden life of a Jewish family and a German solider all housed under a Polish woman by the name of Franciszka and her daughter, Helena. The book is fictional but the protagonists are surely not. Together they saved 15 Jews in Poland during Hitler's reign. Lovely short read.
  2. Zootopia: So much could be said about this film and it's underlying themes, but I do not have time to do it justice. Besides being a well-animated, engaging, and often times funny film, it is a great film to watch no matter how old you are.
  3. Allegiant: With the Divergent enthusiasm sizzling out, it was either this or Batman vs. Superman. Considering I already read the whole series, I figured it would be best to see how the whole franchise ends. The movie is nothing but a film, not short of the super high-tech, futuristic gadgets you'd expect to see. Not bad, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx