CHRONICLES

Tuesday 5 August 2014

X DETAILS

With summer slipping away in this poor Toronto weather, I am slowing trying to transition my closet from shorts and tanks to basic fall pieces. I love this time of the year, not only because the weather is slightly cooler and more comfortable than earlier before, but also because it is finally SALE SEASON! With stores making room for their new fall stock, old summer and even spring items are left to be manhandled by us bargain shoppers. With that being said, I went into Zara yesterday hoping to find some great work pants only to pick up these lovely pair of leather flats.
 
 
The tag on them states "authentic leather" which makes me wonder how I got them on such a good deal. I picked up a size 6 in this footwear after trying on the 6 1/2 and finding my feet slip out at the ends. I have to admit however, the size 6 is a bit snug but based on past experience, I am anticipating these shoes to stretch a little. And if not, well at least I look cute in them. My favourite part about these shoes are the skin texture detail at the top. It's s a great little twist on a such a basic wardrobe staple.
 

With an original price of $69.90 and being discounted to a whopping $25.99 I can definitely say I made a wonderful purchase! I can't wait to start wearing them and working them into this cooler weather. Until then, happy shopping xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx