CHRONICLES

Tuesday 4 February 2014

I Want to be Great

Call it "survival of the fittest" but I think there is something inside everyone that makes you strive for more than what you already have. I don't think that I've ever met anybody that didn't want to be successful, that didn't want to be more than happy. But how do we strive? How do we progress? How do we move forward?

Pause,

if you were to ask me 5 years from where I am now, I'd have to say I'd be somewhere surrounded by children, helping them and teaching them somewhere along the line of their academic and social journey. And in many cases that's where I am now. But I do see my life also outside of where I am now; progressed, changed and life-loving. 

And so in the midst of rewriting my resumes for teaching, I cannot help but wished that I took more opportunities to learn and develop. I don't want to be scared of taking chances, because in all honesty, I do not like feeling stuck in something that does benefit my health and happiness. Regardless, there is still so much time for me to grow and develop and I am so completely excited for the things to come...

I want to be great. I will be great. I am great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx