CHRONICLES

Sunday 8 July 2012

Sale Season

Hey lovelies, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've finally started by new job at The Bay and to tell you the truth, my outfits have been consisting of all black recently! (damn dress code) But this week I've finally had the chance to do a little shopping and yes, can you believe it? It's finally sale season! The time where every store sends you mass amounts of e-mails telling you to "come on it and shop shop shop!" and those big red letters on the window front lure you in to spend money you already don't have! It truly is, the most wonderful time of the year (sorry Christmas). Anyways, hope you're all taking advantage of the sale season but until next time, happy shopping! 

1. Urban Outfitters High-Waisted Jean Shorts- originally $59 and on sale for $39
1. Aritzia "Wilfred" Snakeskin High-Waisted Silk Shorts- originally $115 and on sale for $65 (purchase by my boyfriend, John! Thank you hunny!)
2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Basic Black Silk Tank- originally $85 but on sale for $45 (phew, had a giftcard!)
My new summer pieces! Can't wait to wear them!

1 comment:

  1. cute shorts!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx