CHRONICLES

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sneak Peak

Bought a few new things in the past week and a bit :) Can't wait to upload the haul but for now this will have to do. I'm currently cramming for about 3 tests and 2 essays/book reports so I'll probably be MIA till next week (we'll see hehe). But here's just a sneak peak of the few things I bought :) Not really outfitted, but it will do for now! Have a stress-free weekend!

On sale Urban Outfitters Kimono...I love these things and I bought another one just recently!
Aritzia Poncho...on sale from $200 to around $79.99. I love ponchos because they're very fashion foward but oversized and comfy! My ideal style

4 comments:

  1. i found a poncho at aritzia that I really liked today too! It was a pullover type, grey, buttons and knit. Sooo cute and comfy but the smallest size was medium and I need an XXS or XS :/
    Yours looks cute though! sweet deal :)

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome style, I've been reading a lot of articles about kimonoish cardis. They look stunning, I think I'm gonna buy some too. :) Oh, btw. Your pretty. :)
    I followed you, you can follow me back here:
    http://ohitsjoyce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren- no way! You should order your size in :) That sounds like an amazing piece. P.S. It's the "snooze you lose" sale starting today at Aritzia , everything is like 50-70% off so I'm sure you can find something to your liking! xo

    Cece- thanks love, you're the sweetest!~ and yes, kimonos are amazing! You can leave them open or tuck them in (like I did in my photo). Have a wonderful day hunn xo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Amazing finds! I really want to get some more things with fun patterns like that!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx