CHRONICLES

Saturday 11 February 2012

Living for the Weekend

Okay so this week has been full of so much stress and I'm starting to feel like such a downer. Work has been a bust, and my marks are tragically going down hill (damn you Science Fiction)! But I feel like all of this is going to change...starting this Thursday! (T minus 5 days) *insert big smile here* So far I have had to stress about 3 tests and 2 essays and as of right now (yes, as I am currently typing) I have only completed 1 test and 1 essay (ugh I wish time went by faster). Anyways, I'm on a much needed break from studying and I just decided to update on what my fabbbbulous week will look like. So here it is!
  1. Thursday- Finish my last test and then go to Snakes and Lattes with 2 of my best girlfriends! I have not properly hung out with these ladies in quite a while and words cannot describe how much I miss them! P.S. Snakes and Lattes is a local cafe in which you can pay $5 (I think) for board games and play all day long! They also offer food and drinks. Best of both worlds :)
  2. Friday- Spend Valentines days with le boyfriend. I know, I know Valentines day is on Tuesday but I am so swamped with assignments that we moved the celebrating to Friday. Our day includes going to Sunset Grill (my favourite breakfast place), exchanging $20 gifts (I'll explain this closer to the date), going downtown, possibly cooking dinner (or eating out...yet again) and watching The Vow! So stoked :)
  3. Saturday- Not sure exactly what I'm doing but my tutoring session got cancelled...so yay for sleeping in!
  4. Sunday- Completion of my first weekend with no more work. Oh yeah, did I tell you? Tomorrow is my last day at Aritzia...for sure this time! I finally feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally take some time for me (of course I'll probably be stressed with money but we'll worry about that later)!
Anyways, I should be getting off this, seeing as I should be studying (in reality I'm going to watch "Ice T loves Coco" and eat shrimp crackers). Hope you're having a great Saturday! xo

PPS. Here's some more outfit photos for the stressful things in life!

The perfect exam outfit when stressed. 1. Aritzia "Wilfred Free" Wool Sweater/ 2. Wilfred "Community" White Tank/ 3. Aritzia "Wilfred Free" Terry/Sweat Pants/ 4. Michael Kors Gold Watch (count downing the minutes for the damn exam to be done!) Another thing, I wish I took a better shot of the pants...that string in the middle is bulging in the wrrrroooong place LOL)
Outfit for work...where I'm stressed! 1. H&M Black Demin Jacket/ 2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Bustier Top (brown florals)/ 3. Urban Outfitters High-Waisted Jeggings in Maroon/ 4. Michael Kors Gold Watch. Oh yeah, and you probably noticed, I never show my shoes but that's just because I don't want to mark the floor by walking with them in the house haha but I'll start showing them more often)

1 comment:

  1. yay! you quit! again!
    (I swear I thought you said your last day was like a month ago haha)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx