CHRONICLES

Saturday 7 January 2012

New Year, New Change?

Hey everyone, happy new years! I can't believe we're already in 2012 and I'm going to turn 21 this year but I'm so excited for new and exciting adventures! Anyways here are some of my goals for the year, nothing fancy or special but things I'd like to keep in mind :) Enjoy!

- Read more (I can never seem to find the time to sit down and do this, but hopefully with less work this can be accomplished)
- Be more healthy aka actually go to yoga and the gym with my girls
- Take care of my skin (I guess this ties into eating healthier)
- Get a new haircut...OKAY I'm always really scared about having people touch my hair but OMG my hair is so dead, lifeless and gross that I need it cut! And for the new year...no more Asian barbers! They make my hair so thin :( I need to find out how to style my hair...and make it thicker =.= 
- BE MORE POSITIVE <3 (something I think we can all benefit from:D)

Anyways, I haven't been on this lately, but just to recap how I celebrated the ending to 2011, here's some of the best moments with friends! (Although, I wish I had more with family)


Rover Calenders


Kris Kringle with high school friends :)



Snowboarding trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx