CHRONICLES

Saturday 28 January 2012

Happy 21st Birthday Stephanie!

A couple days ago was one of my bestfriend's birthday and to celebrate we all decided to go out for dinner to grab a quick bite and then head over to a local bar for some good company and a good time. My boyfriend and I met up at his house and made our way down to Il Fornello, an Italian restaurant in Toronto's entertainment district, to greet the birthday girl and a bunch of our high school friends. Winterlicious was going on there (where a 3 course meal is offered at an amazing price!) but wondering if I'd be able to consume the mountain of options available to me, I opted for a "Cannelloni Formaggio" (a pasta filled with ricotta and spinach topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese). My boyfriend on the other hand, also got a pasta but decided to also share one of Il Fornello's famous oven's pizza with a friend. It was soooo good! I can't remember what the name was, but there's so many different opens to choose from that there's definitely something for everyone! Anyways, after that we decided to go to The Madison to meet up with more friends to celebrate Stephanie's birthday. I couldn't stay too long at that (I had tutoring in the morning) but it was such a joy to see everyone again! So cheers to the birthday girl, love you always Steph! :)


1. Zara Dark Washed Denim Jacket/ 2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Silk Tank/ 3. Urban Outfitters Maroon Cigarette Jeans/ 4. Aritzia Rustic Scarf/ 5. Aldo Suede Booties/ 6. Gold Michael Kors Watch


Cannelloni Formaggio...amazing! I highly recommend this!


Yummy pizza!


We actually kind of matched...just in reverse. You can't see his pants LOL:)


Kodak moment! Celebrating Adriel's missed birthday with some cake!


Happy birthday lovelies! <3 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx