CHRONICLES

Friday 13 January 2012

Dedicated to the One I Love, Hey!

So, I can't help but be in a good mood when I listen to this song. Basically puts me in the mood for some good loving! (Ew, no not what you're thinking) What I mean is that it puts a smile on my face because it always reminds me of my boyfriend. Oh, killing me softly and I'm still falling. Still the one I need, I will always be with you. 

So remember, be good to each other, love to the fullest and stay happy! Yup, Beyonce you got me hooked on this song, touche.

Beyonce-Countdown


Happy 4 years+ & counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx