Ugh, so again I haven't been on this in quite a while, but for good reason! Again, I've been swamped with work at Aritzia, but also because I wanted to post up what I bought for boxing day and what I got for Christmas! Anyways, in terms of the things I bought from boxing day...well the thing is I never really went shopping (by the time I ended work everything was closed!) and in terms of Christmas, I've gotten a few things but my boyfriend and I are exchanging gifts tomorrow! (we wanted to do it after boxing day) so yeaaah, I'll upload everything by the end of this week :) Oh yeah, and I did buy a few things from the previous post below! But I've already worn them and they are now in the wash...I'll take pictures of them when they're nice and clean! Yay!
Anyways, what this post is supposed to be about is what I am currently looooving! And that is *drum roll please* COLOURED DENIM! (yawn) Yah, I know I'm pretty late with this trend but I never really got into them until the Rag & Bones denim came in! They're hella soft and the hue is great on them! And I guess I never really got into them because I never found the right one (I tried on the J Brands and Citizens and didn't like them). So yeah, I definitely want a pair! I'm thinking of getting them in teal, hunter green or red/maroon but can't decide. Plus (yes again) most of my sizes are gone! :'( And this week is my last week at Aritzia so I want to get them soon! Ahhh, I hope someone returns them or we get them restocked! Fingers crossed! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!
Saturday, 31 December 2011
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
So there are a bunch of things on my xmas things that I want...but sadly cannot afford. So here's to depending on Santa for some pretty gifts for a good girl :) P.S. All of these items can be found at Aritzia!
6. I need new "drapey" pants, y'know like the harem ones. The ones I bought last year are a size 2 and are now too big for me! I'm opting for new black ones or a dark green/brown. I love the string on this though.
1. To the right. I really want the Mackage Kenya Leather Jacket in "dark tan" from Aritzia. But even with my employee discount we're still looking at over $ 400 bucks. >_<
2. What else do I want? A silk slip. Long are the days where these pieces are worn only in the privacy of your own bedroom...or those of others and here are the days where yes, you can wear them out in public without looking trashy! Use them under sweater dresses (I just bought the Erin sweater from Aritzia and this would go perfectly) or simply as a dress! Mind you this colour is pretty sheer, so dress appropriately.
3. Chevalier Blazer in Double Crepe. I seriously don't even know if this will fit me but it looks so pretty on the hanger! Will def make an effort to try this on on Friday.
4. The Nerisa Blouse- okay I actually love this piece but we're all out of my size :'( Guess I'm ordering it in!
5. Denim jackets. Not this one in particular (I've tried it on and it is waaayy to big even though it's an XXS) but I would love one in a dark blue and light blue :)
7. Picault Terry Pant. I have a thing for sweatpants now and I would love these in a dark green! Anyways I just bought a pair similar to these (being one size too big) so I'll have to try em on to see if I love them.
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
So I have been looking for fall boots I can wear that won't completely destroy my feet and have been eyeing these for a while now! However, after seeing 2 of my fellow co-workers at Aritzia wear them for 9 hours straight and tell me that they're fairly comfortable, I decided to buy them. Anyways, my boyfriend and I went to Aldo and low and behold they were on sale! Amazing! So instead of paying $120, they were on sale for about $55 and I got an additional $5 off with an in-store promotion. Oh and did I mention I actually didn't spend anything on these guys? John decided to buy me them as an early Christmas gift :) So sweet!
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Hey, so haven't been on this lately but for good reason. I've been swamped with work and school that I have just not had any time to upload! Anyways, I need to sell a few of my clothes and re-organize my closet but here are just some early xmas gifts from friends and family that'll definitely add to my wardrobe!
A couple days ago my mom bought me a Michael Kors gold watch without even knowing that it was exactly what I wanted for Christmas! (Sorry to my boyfriend who now has to find something else to buy me). But I am so excited for this and have been wearing it non-stop for several days now. It goes with everything! And with this watch on sale for 20%, I could not be happier! Thanks mom!
Oh and just a little OOTD with the things I purchased recently for my own gifts! (Bwuaha I'm such a loser)
1. Aritzia "T.Babaton" Sweater Dress in Heather White/ 2. Aritzia Reversible Scarf
3. American Apparel Pleather Leggings/ 4. Michael Kors Gold Watch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
Till next time, xo
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Last weekend was one of my good friend's birthday and to celebrate, me and a bunch of our close friends headed out to Philthy McNastys, a local bar, for a late night dine and dinner. We ate, drank, and got to catch up with those we haven't seen in a long time and not to mention, I got to witness my first Pacquio fight! Yup, if you don't know who Pacquio is that's ok. He's a famous Filipino boxer who's record of wins is outstanding and I guess you can call him the "big cheese". Anyways, after eating dinner we were all able to watch the much anticipated fight. I must admit, although I am half Filipino I've never been able to truly relate and explore my devotion to Pacquio and I thought that night would be no different. But after the table beside us started acting rowdy, cheering for the challenger, I got angry and defensive fast! Needless to say my throat hurt from yelling the next morning, but it was all worth it since Pacquio won! (I'd like to think it was because it was my first time watching one of his fights although we all know that's a mere figment of my imagination). Anyways, all in all a wonderful time for a wonderful girl. Happy birthday once again Jacqui! xo
Outfit as seen above:
1. Aritzia "Talula" White Bustier/ 2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Army Green Silk Shirt
3. American Apparel Black Matte Pleather Leggings (bought in rummage sale)/ 4. Beat up Black Aldo Flats (need to get new ones)
Saturday, 12 November 2011
November 7th, 2011.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 4 years now and yet we still like to celebrate every 7th of each month to remind us of the day we got together! This month was no different as we decided to celebrate our 52nd "monthsary" at Frans, a local diner that serves amazing burgers, pastas and more! Service is excellent, the place is very clean and there is even outside seating when the temperatures warm up (but for now it's best to stay indoors). However, what I love most is that the diner has an old 60's vibe with the overall layout and set up of the restaurant. It reminds me of those drive-in-diners, like in the movie Grease, where waitresses served meals on roller blades and cheeseburgers cost only 5 cents! But since we're living in the year 2011 and car races have been banned, Frans is an overall fantastic place to eat and enjoy each other's company!
Welcome to my blog! Happy to say that after the internal debates within my head, I have finally decided to make a page where I can finally organize all my memories and hobbies into one collective space. To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what this blog is really going to be about but I'm sure I'll have doing it :)